Saturday, November 8, 2008

New books update

ok. I suddenly felt like writing (more of typing) a lot here. Bear with me...
Pn M bought loads of books last month (i think). It's probably about AT LEAST RM1,500 worth of books...

Here's a SMALL LIST of the books she bought (i don't remember all):

1. Princess Diaries (2-8)- Meg Cabot (i think...) (no book 1)
2. Mediator (2-6)- Meg Cabot (no book 1 again...)
3. Almost the whole series of Torey Hayden books (Child abuse books)
4. Under a Blood Red Sky (by i dont know who...)
5. The Diary of Ma Yan
6. Pendragon (6,7) (i think again...)
7. A few Mary-Kate & Ashley books (that cost 3 bux each)
8. My Favourite Wife- Tony Parsons
9. Marley & Me (Yea!!)
10. The Theif Lord
11. My Best Friends Girl- Dorothy Koomson
12. Marshmallows for Breakfast- Dorothy Koomson (again)
13. A huge series of Chinese non-fiction books (yuck...)
14. Brisingr (i think it's spelt like that) (but cant find it)
15. I can't remember any more...
16. You could update more if you remember any more... (tx...)

That's it for today... My mum's bugging me to peel prawns... yuck! (I know)
There's really nothing to do after the exams... Not quite used to the days when i can ROAM about without studying... (I know I'm weird)

Anyway, CIAOZ for now...

Em... :)
(P/S Kel: This blog wont be dead during the hols)
(Oh ya, hope i can buy THE HOST today!!!)

0 comments: